December Greenhouse - Technique Tuesday

Whew!! 

December is here! I look forward to Christmas (a little too much, probably.... hehehe) and then when December hits it's like BAM: concerts, parties, crafting, shopping, then it's over! 
I don't have a lot of card orders this year, so hopefully I'll be less stressed this year, but we'll see! 

It's been so long since I've used my Copics that they were dusty. DUSTY!! I'm going through a little bit of a slump and I'm doing more shopping than making, haha.. but anyway. This set is called:


and it's part of our Greenhouse Society collection. Do you like flowers? You'll like Greenhouse


I coloured the stamp using the "no-line technique" which simply means that I stamped in a very pale shade of beige and coloured in the stamp while disguising the lines. I nearly lost my eyesight trying to see the lines on this one, but I think it turned out pretty nicely... 


Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!