Birthday Wishes - MFT

I just finished a little holiday from work (in China the first week of October is called the "Mid-Autumn Festival) and amongst shopping in the city, getting my hair cut, and getting a new tattoo I squeezed in a little cardmaking! 


This is a wonderfully simple sketch from MFT's Card Challenges, and it was the perfect little push out of my slump. (It's been a tough month, both professionally and personally) I don't know about you, but whenever it's been a while my mojo disappears, and I need a challenge to get it back!! 


  • I used the Etched Flower Background stamp on the bright coral cardstock for a clean tone-on-tone look
  • I stamped a few images from Fancy Flowers on watercolour cardstock, and coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. 
  • a couple of random/not randomly placed sequins added some beautiful shine. 


Thank you for stopping by, and happy thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!! (I really missed it this year... Damn China and their lack of turkey!!!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!