Happiness is Priceless - Technique Tuesday

Happy June!!

For many of you, school's out, and you're starting summer vacation, but here in China (we follow the Canadian school calendar at my school) we are here until the bitter end: June 30th! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh. 

But instead of being sorry myself, I've gotten my butt in gear and started my end-of-the-year thank you cards. There are so many people to thank in a school community:

  1. secretaries
  2. academic advisors
  3. administration
  4. assistants
  5. librarians
  6. colleagues leaving...



This card is kind of a general "I'm happy for you" card, but with flair! 

The gems are cut out of DecoFoil adhesive foam and I used multi-coloured foil on them. So pretty!! 


Supplies: 
Priceless Stamp set (Technique Tuesday)
You Are A Gem (Technique Tuesday)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!