Scalloped Flower - Sizzix UK


Hello people!! 

I have had an exciting time shopping over here because my Chinese online suppliers finally got in Distress Oxide Inks, and I was SO EXCITED I bought them all!!! 

After watching everyone play with these new inks I knew I wanted to make a cool background with them. The consensus is in: it's really easy to make cool backgrounds!! :)



Because they're pigmenty they stay wet longer, and it's much like working with watercolours. The ink moves and blends and that oxide-effect??? Swoon.... 



But the star of the card is definitely these pretty flowers. They were the inspiration for the colours and the focus of the whole design. 


thanks for stopping by!! 

Supplies: 
Sizzix Die Cut: Love Birds 3-D Rose
Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet
Stamps: Technique Tuesday - Fringed Dahlia, Lots of Dots, Butterfly Collage

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great and easy background. I have got to try this technique. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is so soft & lovely. I don't have Distress Oxide (yet). They look like so much fun to play with. Your dimensional flowers are perfect for this card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!